Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

effing lazy to blog these days.
there are so many happenings going on
in school daily that I don't have the patience
to blog everything down. :D.

so the purpose of my entry today,
is to introduce this Japanese flash game,
where this activity is very popular in the Ni Hon Jin festivals.
you're supposed to catch the fishes using a paper net okay.
go try it, it's fun! :D

http://portal.nifty.com/furoku/0802_game.htm

now, JA. :D


5:42 PM